Ive managed to make a punk only force field that blocks corps bullets/players so mr prisoner is safe again :p
im realysatifyed, he suvived a rocket blast/ grenades/ and the katana
* As mentioned above, the teleport won't work sometimes. I think if you click it too many times in CS it mucks it up.
Unfixable :/, seems a prob with dys delayed inputs, what I'm gonna do is redesign that button so its not toggleable it's a on/off button u press on or u press off, i has a similar prob with the prisoner force
* It's possible to turn the teleporter upside down. Luckily you still teleport into the right place, but it looks a little daft. You might want to make it a little heavier to help prevent this.
I forgot to switch on the entity that prevents this :p
* You can walk through the teleport model.
Added some clip brushes
* It's possible to fall outside the map by leg boosting onto the wall to the right of the unpassable tunnel at punk's spawn and then jumping over it.
Extended the clip
* It's also possible to legboost onto the blue energy bars from the light, (which, btw, could use a different texture on them. It's possible to see the words), and then onto the roof. From there, it's possible to run past the barrier before the first two objectives are capped, and seeing as the corps can kill the prisoner, (as Lez stated above), it's possible for a corp greiver to kill him and stop the punks from having any chance at winning.
Corps can also get two deckers at a time this way.
Woar never would of found that, nice find, the energy bars are now non solid, and the fence is not solid anymore
, and Ive extended the force field barrier to completely stop any kind of access
* The second node in the red server is impossible to reach without some careful projectile jumping. Seems like you missed out a grey platform.
Their is one, i can access it easy :p, walk around the 1st one into the back
* The texture on the inside of the door to where the teleport destination platform is has a no draw on it. Same for the small vent that comes out onto the turret leading to the third objective.
* The texture on top of some of the buildings are nodraw, which you can easily see with legboosting. Can be solved without much decrease in fps either by placing a player clip just at the wall height or increasing the wall's height so you can't see over it when you leg boost.
* Corps can turn off their own turrets on the third/fourth objective, and I'm not sure what the cause is but the button resets far too quickly (you can keep your finger on it to continually toggle them, and sometimes tapping your mouse triggers the button twice)
Its supposed to be toggleable so they can switch it back on, as for the reset, all the buttons seem to do that:/, maybe i don't make them correctly :p
* Some of the button screens don't quite fit.
Fixed some obvious ones
* The buttons in CS are invisible from behind. Could be solved if you simply moved them back a bit so you can't see behind them.
Yeh realised that once i did the compile :p
* The pink rotating sign near punk spawn is invisible from the inside. You might want to stick something on the bottom of it, or make it into four separate brushes and texture the inside of them with the image flipped.
Not too big, just say its a holographic projection
* Too many turrets that can't be switched off. I think this would make the game heavily biased against medium and heavy punks.
ive removed 3 turrets, reduced the health of the remaining, once i get a bigger cs, i will implement turret controls
* Only one route through the map, not much variation. Could use some sewers or a few alleys, or perhaps second street. And the prison needs a few more routes inside it too.
Ok sewers it is then :p, itll be a while before its implmentd tho
* Prison seems a little cramped.
for small servers , but i feel that way, but it probably wont be extended
* The steps leading the the door that the punks blow up (which I really like, by the way) look a little blocky and not very well textured.
* The black step-door thing inside the prison, (again, really like), it closes too quickly. And it's possible to fall down the back of them. Solution: when you hit the button it keeps them open until the button is hit again, and stick a normal sliding door on the top exit. Also, you might want to make it so only the top step makes a moving noise, so you don't hear a lot of squeaks when it closes.
Its toggleable now. and a cool sheild moves round preventing the player from falling down (by kiling him) :p
* Map seems a little dark in some spots.
Name the spots, ive done the best i can with the lighting to maintain the atmosphere, the prison cold dark,
Ive also moved the turret toggle to the small prison, so its easily reachable by punks, and still obtainable by corps
did any of you testers manage to find the easter egg, if u dident you wernt finding the escape holes hard enough :p, also give me some genral opinions on the map, and check ur pm's for a little prezzy
(havent sent it yet will soon)
Also i might make a underground entrance to the prision via the small prison