Are you having trouble with Puny Human's products?
Moderators: KindredPhantom, Forum Moderators
Time required: Two minutes.
1. Your account name and password. (deleting "steam\config" wipes your stored account credentials)
2. Access to the email your steam account is tied to. (you'll need the SteamGuard auth code)
1. Close steam (Right click steam icon in system tray > exit)
2. Navigate to your steam folder (usually "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam")
3. Delete or move the folder called "config"
4. Start Steam.
5. Log on to your account.
- Puny Human tester
- Posts: 935
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:58 am
- Location: Maui!
BigToeCommando is a total champ. Just saying. Thanks for the most clear instructions I have ever read on this prevalent issue.
- Puny Human staff
- Posts: 297
- Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:39 pm
- Location: Sydney, Australia
- Real Name: Paul Jeremy Nunes
in my steam file the config file isnt there at all.
all the file i have in order are:
- Blank Load Out
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:54 pm
Return to Tech Support
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests