General Discussion regarding the Source Engine modification, Dystopia.
Moderator: Forum Moderators
I'm not meaning to replicate a post. I searched and did not find one with the solution. When I start the game I am unable to see any servers even after refreshing the internet tab of servers. Any help would be useful. Again I'm sorry if I replicated a post I overlooked.
- Blank Load Out
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:10 pm
Try using the steam server browser:
1) Right click steam icon in the system tray
2) Click servers
3) Click the change filter button in the bottom left
4) Change the game to Dystopia
5) Clear all other filter
You can also try clearing the filters in the game server browser and changing the browser to thedetailed list instead of the other list view type.
- Posts: 2712
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:12 pm
It's Valve's fault. There's been a problem with the master server so all source games (and some Unreal Engine games) aren't showing up in the server browser, both in game and in steam.
I think the problem has been fixed but it does tend to happen at peak time.
- Posts: 152
- Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:03 pm
- Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
- Real Name: Stefan Leszczyszyn
Return to Dystopia Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest