template->_php_include(): File ./../includes/nav.inc.php does not exist or is empty

new clan - for s5

Starting a new clan? Want strategies and tips for playing better?

Moderator: Forum Moderators

new clan - for s5

Postby UsefulId|ot » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:17 am

new clan for season 5 is called bppt...it's not a word, it's a sound.

to join you gotta get along with minos and dumbass. ss_elmo will sub when he can play. i'll prolly bring a staple[(r) too. open invites to madmansk and dropbear right now. poaching invites to ie and wildy. if any of ya'll already clanned ppls know someone who needs a solid team, lemme know prease.

clan reqs are:
be smart and be good at dys...sexy voice on vent is a plus
UsefulId|ot
PHAN
PHAN

Re: new clan - for s5

Postby murphy » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:30 am

if you want me to play I will, just message me. I like all of you guys pretty much I know the feelings aren't reciprocated but if you guys are cool then I would like to play

my voice is really sexy but I broke my headset again so I'm on an old mic so you're gonna have to deal with a <3 voice for a few weeks
murphy
PHAN
PHAN

Re: new clan - for s5

Postby Giggles » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:38 pm

murphy wrote:if you want me to play I will, just message me. I like all of you guys pretty much I know the feelings aren't reciprocated but if you guys are cool then I would like to play

my voice is really sexy but I broke my headset again so I'm on an old mic so you're gonna have to deal with a <3 voice for a few weeks

I'll join if Murphy does, but I won't play alot (if at all).

:lol:
Giggles
PHAN
PHAN

Return to Dystopia Competitive Play