template->_php_include(): File ./../includes/nav.inc.php does not exist or is empty

Crimson looking for clan

Starting a new clan? Want strategies and tips for playing better?

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Crimson looking for clan

Postby The Crimson King » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:29 pm

Dys OG withdrew from the league, so I and maybe a few others will be looking for a team.

Good things:
QETC
knowledge of the dgl maps except infect
free time
mic
deep voice

Bad things:
wireless internet
mic is eh sometimes
can't see stealthers without thermals

Other info:
mainly play medium AR, GL, MK and can deck if needed
EST timezone
The Crimson King
CorpCop

Re: Crimson looking for clan

Postby [c]ain » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:58 am

The Crimson King wrote:Dys OG withdrew from the league, so I and maybe a few others will be looking for a team.

Bad things:
wireless internet

Welcome to my world xD.

we already discussed this in the pug today. So i know where you stand.

EDIT:: dude,if i were you id just make a new clan. It doesnt matter who strats it out really, but you must have a decent "leader" to tell the team whats coming and whats happening on your position/where to stand.

If you really want to learn how to lead a team, contact me via steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CainSF

Really more teams are needed in dgl.

I also have 3 guys helping me out, because as you could tell in pugs if i lead, i do shitty as a player. But if I have others help it takes a burden off of having to multi task as much.
10:51 PM - Kommissar Chi: god dystopia, why do you always do this. I can't take you anywhere. you always get trashed, and insult my friends. last time I invited you over, you hit on my mom
[c]ain
PHAN
PHAN

Postby Gimnbo » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:09 am

OG definitely wasn't a clan full of leaders, and there's only a month left so I'm not sure if it's really worth making a new clan now. We're probably all just waiting for 1.3 league now. Hopefully it'll bring in some fresh blood.

That said, any clan who's looking for a versatile player who can hitscan, spam and deck definitely needs to take a look at Crimson here.
Gimnbo
PHAN
PHAN

Postby Apathy » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:40 am

Gimnbo wrote:OG definitely wasn't a clan full of leaders, and there's only a month left so I'm not sure if it's really worth making a new clan now. We're probably all just waiting for 1.3 league now. Hopefully it'll bring in some fresh blood.

That and mainly most of us are waiting on 1.3's league now =P
Kevinkantaja: IT'S NOT MY FAULT THIS ISN'T A WORLD FOR AN EMOTIONAL MALE
Omnigord: Puny Human Forums: New look, new game, same McMuffin.
Apathy
PHAN
PHAN

Postby [c]ain » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:01 pm

You both could join BioTerror. I can guarantee atleast 2 matches the rest of the season for you to play. Im trying to get together a few good players to help us advance in DGL at the moment. Were always so close on our loss.

Just to let you know: Each Tuesday we do a scrim against a pug group or a mid-tier team. Some times its an in-house because no one is available. Last week it was a 5v5 against a pug group. We also do a formal practice and talk out what we should do and good ideas to try for each map each week. Until we start winning and moving up the ladder, that will be our weekly ritual. If we can make it to the 6th spot next season I'll know we wont need practice nearly as much as we do right now.

Everyone that is waiting for 1.3 is probably going to have to wait longer for the league, since 1.3s population will be mostly newbies. If i were you guys, id just join a lower-tier team to be able to play in matches until 1.3 is about 3 months old, then create a team and try to assign a leader that way.

I plan on leading this team through S5 and beyond.
10:51 PM - Kommissar Chi: god dystopia, why do you always do this. I can't take you anywhere. you always get trashed, and insult my friends. last time I invited you over, you hit on my mom
[c]ain
PHAN
PHAN

Postby Gimnbo » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:59 pm

Well since this has apparently turned into the general former OG thread, I'm going to say that I'm not particularly interested in competitive play for the rest of this season. I'm going to give myself a break.

Any of the other OG crew would be, individually, pretty good pick ups if you make them practice. Crimson is probably the most dependably available, though. It's his thread anyway.
Gimnbo
PHAN
PHAN

Postby White_Materia » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:47 pm

Are you that guy Stephen Hawking?
STEAM_0:0:68687
"gotcha chain, gotcha watch, tryin'a act hard?
I'm at my house rakin' leaves in mah back yard"
White_Materia
PHAN
PHAN

Postby The Crimson King » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:10 pm

White_Materia wrote:Are you that guy Stephen Hawking?

Yeah I was Stephen Hawking, just in case you didn't catch it in the pug.
The Crimson King
CorpCop

Postby White_Materia » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:40 pm

Totally caught it at the pug.
STEAM_0:0:68687
"gotcha chain, gotcha watch, tryin'a act hard?
I'm at my house rakin' leaves in mah back yard"
White_Materia
PHAN
PHAN

Return to Dystopia Competitive Play