template->_php_include(): File ./../includes/nav.inc.php does not exist or is empty

Looking for a clan

Starting a new clan? Want strategies and tips for playing better?

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Looking for a clan

Postby Honest Amish » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:23 am

Hey, I'm Honest Amish. I played Dystopia in the past, quite frequently, and am now looking for a cool clan to join. Good, bad, young, old... doesn't really matter to me. Just some people I can chat with and have a good time, that don't mind dicking around and don't take the game too seriously.

Activity is a plus as well. To put it mildly, if you aren't on often, I probably won't stick around.

Was ranked in the double digits when I did play... though like I said, it has been almost a year. Hope this community is as friendly and active as I left it in '09.
Honest Amish
Blank Load Out

Re: Looking for a clan

Postby UsefulId|ot » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:13 am

u need to join this steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dyspugs

it's the quickest way to get involved in the scene
UsefulId|ot
PHAN
PHAN

Postby [c]ain » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:51 am

You should also look into a team as well that could use more players (.rage, btu, and possibly murphys law?)

First step is to look into dys pugs like useful said.

Also, if your interested in joining a casual clan, i can help you out there as well. Im trying to get a actual clan going that will actually be on ventrillo. I made a steam group to see who will be interested so hit me up if your interested.
10:51 PM - Kommissar Chi: god dystopia, why do you always do this. I can't take you anywhere. you always get trashed, and insult my friends. last time I invited you over, you hit on my mom
[c]ain
PHAN
PHAN

Postby Fairy » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:55 am

Hello Amish,

if you are from Europe and would like to join a growing clan with a popular gameserver and an active community then go ahead to ragetroops.eu and write an application.
Fairy
PHAN
PHAN

Postby KindredPhantom » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:20 am

UsefulId|ot wrote:u need to join this steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dyspugs

it's the quickest way to get involved in the scene

He probably would were it not invite only.
KindredPhantom
Puny Human staff

Postby White_Materia » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:09 pm

Maybe whoever owns the group could change that? I know that's a statement, but I meant it as a request.
STEAM_0:0:68687
"gotcha chain, gotcha watch, tryin'a act hard?
I'm at my house rakin' leaves in mah back yard"
White_Materia
PHAN
PHAN

Postby BigToeCommando » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:23 pm

Hyphen founded dyspugs. If it was public we'd have to deal with bots spamming poisoned links to everyone in it.

Anyone can invite in that group, just messaged someone over steam and you'll get in.
BigToeCommando
higher post count

Postby Hyphen-ated » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:45 am

For the first year or so of the group's existence we manually scanned the userlist and sent messages to people who were online. The group was invite-only to try to control its growth so we wouldn't have to sift through a bunch of people who didn't actually play, and to try to avoid the "too many members to show" cutoff. We passed that cutoff a long time ago, though, and now we use announcements for everything. So I've set it public.
Hyphen-ated
Team Dystopia
Team Dystopia

Return to Dystopia Competitive Play