template->_php_include(): File ./../includes/nav.inc.php does not exist or is empty

Sludge Factory & DGL-Chicago

Helpful information for people wanting to run dedicated Dystopia servers

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Sludge Factory & DGL-Chicago

Postby UsefulId|ot » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:29 pm

A few questions have been asked about admin access, bans, and who runs the Sludge Factory and DGL-Chicago servers.

I pay for both servers. I would love love love to still be an active player but life circumstances prevent that at the moment. Please direct any feedback about how either server could be better maintained to me. PM me through this forum or through steam.

Hyphen has full access, including FTP to the DGL server so that it can be kept to competitive standards.

Sludge Factory admins are mostly a part of the steamgroup: Sludge Factory (DysSF). If you want admin access, you have to be someone I personally trust to give a shit about keeping Dystopia alive. If you want access and I dont know you, get a couple admins to vouch for you.

If you are banned and want to be unbanned I will in most cases unban you right away...if you have to ask more than once, that will warrant investigation and probably end with an :sista:
UsefulId|ot
PHAN
PHAN

Re: Sludge Factory & DGL-Chicago

Postby ye olde Pimpette » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:05 am

you can improve SF by banning mcmuffin
trufax
ye olde Pimpette
Blank Load Out

Re: Sludge Factory & DGL-Chicago

Postby UsefulId|ot » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:13 pm

if i recall, mcmuffin is a free frag who plays a lot...why would i ban a kid like that.
UsefulId|ot
PHAN
PHAN

Return to Dystopia Server Administrators