template->_php_include(): File ./../includes/nav.inc.php does not exist or is empty

New Dys Tutorial, Now In Beta!

A place to discuss Custom additions to Dystopia.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Re: New Dys Tutorial, Now In Beta!

Postby Xaxu » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:11 pm

Just to be safe, I recompiled it. If you're still having troubles, be sure you're replacing any old version of the map with the current one.

Download the recompiled map here.
Xaxu
PHAN
PHAN

Postby Aushtara » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:50 pm

Will this be easy to transfer to the orangebox for 1.3? That's really when we are going to need it. I'll come back with feedback once I'm done testing it. And I might be up for doing the voice over, as long as I don't have to write the script myself, but can modify it. First things first though, I'll check out the map.
Aushtara
PHAN
PHAN

Postby Aushtara » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:27 pm

Ok Major Problems.

I tried the map 3 times.

1st, I accidentally exited the tutorial by going up the lift without doing anything else... Great.... That simply shouldn't be possible.

2nd, I accidentally fell down the elevator before hacking. Stuck at that bottom between a wall and a forcefield. Great...

3rd, Finally started to do the objectives in the "right" order. Hack the thing in cyber. Go down the elevator. Hack the thing at the bottom. Get no message. Try to leave the small room. Stuck in the room again. Great.....

Frankly it was frustrating. I might've not been following the "right" way, but if I can't no f***ing way a noob can. This needs some serious work. You got all of the right elements, but this needs some serious thought. I'm fairly convinced this certain layout will confuse the MAJORITY of new people playing the tutorial.

I would highly suggest changing the entire layout. It should be - Enter one room, do something, enter next room do something different. and on and on. The path forward should be as clear and straight as an arrow, giving absolutely no doubt as to where to go. This is the #1 rule for tutorials.

I'm glad you put a lot of work into this, and this is the right thing to do, but I'm afraid to say this layout simply isn't going to work. Think simple.....REALLY simple.

Straight Hallway, hack the door infront of you simple. Turn a corner, hack a forcefield in front of your face simple. Leave absolutely NO possible place for them to get lost. It should be you can either move back to where you have been or forward; that's it.

Unfortunately, redoing this will be a lot of work, but if you keep it simple it won't be nearly as much work as you have already done.
Aushtara
PHAN
PHAN

Postby Xaxu » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:02 am

Aushtara wrote:1st, I accidentally exited the tutorial by going up the lift without doing anything else... Great.... That simply shouldn't be possible.

2nd, I accidentally fell down the elevator before hacking. Stuck at that bottom between a wall and a forcefield. Great...

3rd, Finally started to do the objectives in the "right" order. Hack the thing in cyber. Go down the elevator. Hack the thing at the bottom. Get no message. Try to leave the small room. Stuck in the room again. Great.....

1) You went up the lift? Without doing anything else? That ISN'T possible, at least on my computer. To open the forcefield (binary one, not the glass door which opens), you HAVE TO complete the 3rd cyberspace. That is, assuming you're not using noclip, which I'm assuming you're not. That would kind of defeat the purpose. Anyway. I'll try and figure out how you got to that issue, but right now, I'm lost.

2) Wait, what? Did you glitch through my forcefield again? Or did you use the first JIP, fall down the elevator, use the second JIP, and get stuck? If you did, then I should have removed the reactivation of the forcefield at the bottom of the lift. If I didn't, then somehow I managed to cross it off the list before actually doing it. Thanks for pointing that one out.

3) I think you have a seriously fucked-up version of the the map. Maybe it's only my computer on which the map works. So you opened the door, used the first JIP, went down the elevator, used the second JIP, went down the hall, used the third JIP, and got stuck? That's not possible! There's a hole in the floor!

I'm going to play through it tomorrow and make a video of it (hopefully), and I would really appreciate it if you would watch it to make sure you have the same version of the map, and that it distributes properly. I think that it is really clear where one is to go, except the final exit, but I'm working on making that more clear. Maybe a helper, but I really didn't want to use helpers after the 3rd JIP until the next map. I mean, you can't go anywhere but the way I lead if you have the map as I have it.
Xaxu
PHAN
PHAN

Postby BurninWater » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:12 am

ok, that does look better.

i think the previous poster got most things, besides these :)

1. there are 3 cyberspaces? (only saw 1)
2. maybe have the light at the first button switch to green after its griggered?
3. The grey forcefields next to the deck in area can be passed through, so if ya fall down ya cant do anything =/
BurninWater
PHAN
PHAN

Postby Aushtara » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:30 am

Xaxu wrote:
Aushtara wrote:1st, I accidentally exited the tutorial by going up the lift without doing anything else... Great.... That simply shouldn't be possible.

1) You went up the lift? Without doing anything else? That ISN'T possible, at least on my computer. To open the forcefield (binary one, not the glass door which opens), you HAVE TO complete the 3rd cyberspace. That is, assuming you're not using noclip, which I'm assuming you're not. That would kind of defeat the purpose. Anyway. I'll try and figure out how you got to that issue, but right now, I'm lost.

2) Wait, what? Did you glitch through my forcefield again? Or did you use the first JIP, fall down the elevator, use the second JIP, and get stuck? If you did, then I should have removed the reactivation of the forcefield at the bottom of the lift. If I didn't, then somehow I managed to cross it off the list before actually doing it. Thanks for pointing that one out.

3) I think you have a seriously fucked-up version of the the map. Maybe it's only my computer on which the map works. So you opened the door, used the first JIP, went down the elevator, used the second JIP, went down the hall, used the third JIP, and got stuck? That's not possible! There's a hole in the floor!

I'm going to play through it tomorrow and make a video of it (hopefully), and I would really appreciate it if you would watch it to make sure you have the same version of the map, and that it distributes properly. I think that it is really clear where one is to go, except the final exit, but I'm working on making that more clear. Maybe a helper, but I really didn't want to use helpers after the 3rd JIP until the next map. I mean, you can't go anywhere but the way I lead if you have the map as I have it.

This is what happened.

I went into the big room, right past the hallway taken from Dys lobby.

1st. I didn't see the info for "hack into cyberspace" since it was in an awkward spot where you naturally don't look. So I passed that first jip, made a right. Saw a forcefield on the right. Went through it. Ended the map.

2nd. I saw a forcefield on the left, without doing anything else. Went through it. Fell down. Yellow forcefield to my left, wall to my right, I'm stuck.

3rd. This one was more confusing. Somehow I got into a room. Did something in cyber for the 2nd time. (the red box with the jumps) Decked out. Then I was stuck there. The door wouldn't open.

BUT NONE OF THIS MATTERS. TAKE THIS TIME TO COMPLETELY REDO THE LAYOUT, WHICH IS IMHO, WAAAY TOOO COMPLICATED!

Seriously. Make a freaking hallway. Then make 2 doors in it. Then make a jip on the wall so that they have to hack the jip to open the door. Make it so they can only go forward or backtrack. Make it IMPOSSIBLE for them to get lost.

Start with that layout and THEN we can figure out ways to make it more interesting and varied.

EDIT: Realized I only played this as Punks. Retrying as Corps and seeing if that fixes the problem. Regardless, I still think the layout needs an overhaul!

Ok did it as Corps.

Problems 1 and 2 are gone. Thankfully.

Problem 3 remains. I followed the directions to the letter. Go into a room. Jack into the huge jumping puzzle that no noob could successfully navigate (one of the pads was broken). Then I pressed the button. Jack out. Stuck in small room. Can't open the door behind me that I used to get in. I guess the tutorial is over?! I have no idea. But that's where I get stuck.

Which brings me back to the point of this post. Make this tutorial easier on yourself and easier on the new player and make a really simple and easy layout to navigate. A series of rooms connected by one hallway that new players cannot get lost in. And actually, I would first take them to a shooting range to emphasize the importance of meatspace above all else. We can provide good voice overs to explain to them the weapons and their HUD while in this shooting range. After this have them open a door using a keypad. Then you can have them deck into a jip to open another door to get out of another room. For the 3rd room, you could get into more complicated things. For instance, have it look into a 4th locked room and see turrets through glass. Have them deck in and instruct them to turn off the turrets and unlock the door. This way they can understand the danger of turrets without being allowed to be killed by them.

I have a few more ideas if you want to go this direction and completely redo the layout. And as I said, I am still up for providing voiceovers to any final version of the map.
Aushtara
PHAN
PHAN

Postby Xaxu » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:20 pm

I think I've said it two or three times already, but only play as corps. If you didn't read that, I don't blame you, I wouldn't read through every post before I got started, either. As punks, you can walk through all the forcefields, but eventually I'll figure out how to force spawn as corps, so it won't matter.

And yes, I think I'll have to do a much simpler version for level one. I'll keep it for later on, though. Maybe level 2. I should be able to get the basics into another 2-map package (tut_00a/b), just to get anyone who has never played an FPS up to speed with the layout of the game and my mapping style. I'll introduce the HUD and all that, but I think I'll hold off on cyber until 01a, as I have it now. If you can't understand how to navigate the level, you probably shouldn't be doing cyberspace until you can do meatspace. That's the common view, anyway, and I happen to agree with it.

Thanks for the input! I'll (hopefully) have a new version out with fixes later today, as well as the VERY BASIC version of tut_01b (the real one), but I'm not sure when I'll be able to get on my desktop.
Xaxu
PHAN
PHAN

Postby Xaxu » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:25 pm

Aushtara wrote:Problem 3 remains. I followed the directions to the letter. Go into a room. Jack into the huge jumping puzzle that no noob could successfully navigate (one of the pads was broken). Then I pressed the button. Jack out. Stuck in small room. Can't open the door behind me that I used to get in. I guess the tutorial is over?! I have no idea. But that's where I get stuck.

Opposite side of the room from the JIP there is a hole in the floor. When you enter the room, there is a grate covering it. After you press the button in cyberspace, the grate opens and the door closes. You fall down the hole, and everything becomes clear.

As for your suggestions, I think I will make a level (two or three maps) based on them. I've never been good at simple. I tend to get bored when I'm making simple anything, and end up making it far more complex than it should be, as evident by this map.
Xaxu
PHAN
PHAN

Postby grievous » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:52 am

Xaxu wrote:I think I've said it two or three times already, but only play as corps..

Try to remember most of the new players will never read your post on this map.

From what i have heard the map is not even worth my time to down load it because of how broken it is. This is not a full fledged dystopian map instead this is a tutorial it does not need to be big, confusing or over exaggerated If you are broken on making a map that is complicated do not make a tutorial map it just wont help.

Believe me when i say this that if i were to DL that map as it is i would completely break it hundreds of times over. I would decompile it and run it in hammer and look for obvious errors first i would then look for things that are not so obvious.

If you want to make a successful tutorial map you need to have key concepts Stonewall the obj making it so that it has to be completed or else you can do nothing else you will wast your time just standing there if you do not complete the obj Simple simple simple Do remember that a good deal of our player base are CSS and TF2 players and they are not all over complicated players. No joke i had a brand new guy ask me if the shot gun acted like the scouts shot gun in tf2 and he was upset when i just sighed...

You need to teach them the basics of dystopia first before the advanced stuff. such as leg boosters finding the obj icon operating buttons before you just toss them into cyber space.

From what i understand there is no force loadout. So a brand new TF2 player who was a heavy player instinctivle chooses the heavy That player is going to be really board during this map.

Ill tell you what ill DL the latest version and tear it apart.

EDIT

decompiling now
grievous
PHAN
PHAN

Postby insane_enuf » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:39 pm

Wow grievous way to be a dick.

If are not going to bother playing it and posting constructive criticism please just go away.
insane_enuf

Postby metzgrr! » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:03 pm

Oh theres definitely no grudge going on here.
metzgrr!
PHAN
PHAN

Postby bauxite » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:36 pm

lol grievous what have you ever made?

atleast xax is trying, which is great.

a good tutorial would be great for this game.

if you don't wana make anything, this goes to anyone, atleast try to help the mappers for the games sake if you can.
bauxite
PHAN
PHAN

Postby Aushtara » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:21 pm

Yeah I look forward to testing out the next version! I replayed the regular dystopia tutorial again. It really is quite bad. So if Xaxu can make a really good tutorial map and we can get some good voice and text support behind it, this can be really really good! :D
Aushtara
PHAN
PHAN

Postby Xaxu » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:53 am

Grievous is just mad because I used him to troll. I don't take it personally. There's really nothing he could do to piss me off. And by all means, decompile away. I have a hell of a time trying to navigate it in Hammer, and I made the damn thing. Then again, that might just be because I lag like hell unless I use 3d to move around. Stupid computer.

Anyway, to the reason I'm posting at all... I'm starting school again, so I'm going to be rather tied up for a few weeks, at least until I get my schedule hammered out as to how much time I'm going to have to put into homework. I'll probably be able to update once a week until I get the balance right, but they will be more substantial than most of my previous updates.
Xaxu
PHAN
PHAN

Postby Neon Girl » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:39 am

Glad to hear you'll keep working on it. Sorry I haven't been the most consistent with my feedback, I got busy, and HDD crashed D:

Anyways, I just finished the most recent version. Looks like everything i noticed has already been brought up. I agree though that the layout could use a bit of work. I wouldn't stress it too much. Finish the map, then fine tune it.

School's starting here too, taking three classes over the summer D: Best of luck with your courses and your map mate. I promise I'll be more timely with feedback for your next release :P
Neon Girl
PHAN
PHAN

Postby Xaxu » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:16 am

Neon Girl wrote:Glad to hear you'll keep working on it. Sorry I haven't been the most consistent with my feedback, I got busy, and HDD crashed D:

Anyways, I just finished the most recent version. Looks like everything i noticed has already been brought up. I agree though that the layout could use a bit of work. I wouldn't stress it too much. Finish the map, then fine tune it.

School's starting here too, taking three classes over the summer D: Best of luck with your courses and your map mate. I promise I'll be more timely with feedback for your next release :P

Oh no! HDD crashes are horrible. Hope everything gets sorted out.

And good luck on your classes, as well!
Xaxu
PHAN
PHAN

Postby Xaxu » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:58 pm

Update time!

I've officially started the VERY basic tutorial map, in which you know very clearly what you are supposed to do. It took me a while, but I've managed to figure out a roundabout way to doing conditionals (if, and, etc.) using logic_timer, so now you HAVE to do what you're told before you can advance, which includes killing multiple objects.

I have yet to make enough headway on tut_01a to warrant an update of it, but for now I give you tut_00a, the very first level on the tutorial. NOTE: Just so you know, the second panel doesn't do anything yet. After you get it turned on, you're done until I get more map made. Also, I know the textures are terrible, and there are a dozen plus thing which need to be fixed, improved, or implemented, but I'm uploading it as proof-of-concept and nothing else.

GET IT HERE!

Honestly, I think it's going to turn out much better, and much more useful, now that I have a much more basic map as an intro. Thank you to everyone who suggested it.
Xaxu
PHAN
PHAN

Postby Aurion » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:02 pm

The second terminal was flickering while it was supposed to be offline, depending on the angle (?). Short circuit problaby.

Initially, the lights are on, and they go out once one spawns, and it takes several seconds till the text appears (at least noticable), which is a bit irrating. Also, you can shoot while it is black in the spawn room. As even with the two (left and right) first targets destroyed using katana my ammo ran out, thats not really good.

A tutorial has to be forgiving, even if you spend an hour shooting your spawn you should still be able to complete it. A good way of getting rid of that problem could be to ensure the player runs out of ammo with the first targets, then introduce him to an ammo dispenser.

Also, i would suggest to open the door faster, everytime i see a tutorial which doesn't let me proceed on my own speed i really think twice about proceeding. And the door is really slow. In exchange (kinda) i would close of the hallway to the katana targets/second terminal until both initial shooting ranges have been cleared. It distracts, especially the terminal. Way more interesting then shooting the second range at least.

And i do not think the textures are horrible. It's a shooting range (at least that part). It's not supposed to look good. A different kind of stone/metal texture might still be better, but it's no high tech facility right now.

Your probably aware of most of that stuff, but still. Generally it seems a better concept to start with then the other one. Assuming
Lyta had a little Vorlon, her skin was pale as snow. And everywhere that Lyta went, the Vorlon was sure to go.

Aurion
PHAN
PHAN

Postby Smaug » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:38 pm

I agree with Aurion completly.

Door needs to open faster for starters, and the whole fade-to-visuals from black thing is ok, but takes too long.

The whole thing doesn't take you by the hand enough. The initial thing says "shoot the targets" - fine, but I'm being left to my own devices, I think, because all the ranges are open and nothing is being explained.

How it should work: Give access to only 1 of the shooting ranges, let's say the right hand one first, and just close the others off. The targets are at varying distances - fucking A - but they're the same HUGE size, and as Aurion said, once I got through most of the targets, I was out of ammo with some targets still left, meaning I had to suicide and go through the slow door and fade-in-from-black thing, but that's beside the point for now.

The ranges should each be assigned to a specific thing - you've forced an AR med loadout, fantastic, this is possibly the easiest thing for any FPS player to empathise with, so the target ranges should be applied to those things. Simple no-scope AR, next target range to scoped AR (to explain its limitations and helpfulness, that being the 3-shot limitation and the easier aim helpfulness), so to emphasize this point, have smaller targets of varying distances yet again. This point might be one of the useful junctures to give the Ammo dispenser. Given the limitations in Hammer (by limitations I mean forcing a player to use a specific weapon), you might want to consider some options.

The options I have in mind is to offer the player the second shooting range AND introduce the ammo dispenser at the same time as explaining the secondary fire, however this might lead to information overload, or to offer it after a given time if the second range hasn't been completed in within, say, 30 seconds, but if they do complete it you could have the ammo dispenser appear as soon as they finish the second range. The problem with this though is that it neglects to mention that it does restock the Minipistol. You might think "Oh but I can just explain it", it's not as good as the player *experiencing* restocking his minipistol. So I would leave that bit with the ammo dispencer appearing after completing range 2 out.

3rd range should be minipistol. Give it big targets for this, and maybe this time even moving ones to explain its innacuracy. It's at this point the ammo dispenser should be introduced, imo. It will show that the AR and the minipistol both get restocked by the ammo dispenser.

4th range should be grenade throwing, so, naturally, a shitton of targets. You have to make note at this point that grenades are not restocked by ammo dispensers.

5th range should be Katanas then. Make note that katana is fired in the direction of movement (except backwards). I honestly don't know how you would demonstrate blocking, but that also needs to be mentioned.

This is how the first part would work in my mind. I do apologize if you already had this in mind, I understand it can be annoying when you already have something planned and someone jumps in to tell you what you already have planned and claims it as their own idea :P

Other things: Terminal was flickering, was a bit offputting, should be off all the time. Also, I think you have all the targets big to represent the enemy - don't do it. You wanna save the feel of approaching and killing an enemy to the multiplayer game itself - so make the targets teasing (for instance, like simple circular bullseye targets).

Also, when the tutorial starts to become big, I would advize that you ask people testing it to record demos so you can study people's reactions, it's an important part of the tutorial, you don't want to see people fumbling about not understanding where to go, some people might not explain it so well in text format.

What you're doing is excellent, keep it up.

Smaug
Marvin the Paranoid Android dancing : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUT7pmTIdCo
Smaug

Postby Aushtara » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:53 pm

I second all of Smaugs comments. But just wanted to added. THIS is the start of a very good and easy to understand tutorial. All that needs to be done is slowly add things to it (targets, text messages, voice, prettier textures). But this is an excellent start. Keep it up!

EDIT: Also, remember, you are going to have to port this to 1.3 soon, given that it's already released to supporters. I just wanted to make sure that this would be no trouble.
Aushtara
PHAN
PHAN

Postby KindredPhantom » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:24 am

Xaxu wrote:GET IT HERE!

Something went wrong with your upload, the file is invalid.
KindredPhantom
Puny Human staff

Postby Xaxu » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:52 pm

... First, I'd like to apologize to anyone having trouble downloading it the tut_00a, as kindred said. When I uploaded it, it was working fine, but something must have corrupted it later on. I'll re-upload it later, when I have a chance to get on my desktop.

Second, thank you for the advice. Most of the ideas you recommended are already in my mind, so it's good to know that I'm on the right path. I am very much aware that it needs even more simplifying, and I have much of it done already.

Third, about the targets and ranges, that is good advice, and I will make them less combat-oriented and more shooting-range oriented. Currently, they are set to the amount of total damage one would have to do to take out a light, medium, and heavy, respectively, but I can see how it would make more sense to have it act more like a traditional shooting range.

Fourth, are you unable to see the ammo dispensers? I placed two of them just as a reminder that I need to explain them, but if I'm reading your comments right, you're not seeing them. There's supposed to be one by the first range (AR range on the left), and another by the katana area. I think I'm doing something wrong with Pakrat. Oh well, I'll figure it out here soon enough.

Fifth, the reason the screen flickers is because I had to use a bastardized timer system to only enable it after the targets are destroyed, as I can find no way of doing checks on multiple triggers. If anyone knows of a way to do it, I would very much appreciate you filling me in, as currently I can find no way of making it wait until all targets are killed to activate the button, except for my current system: There is a timer set to .1 seconds for each target which disables the panel on trigger (every .1 seconds), and another one set to 1 second which activates the panel on trigger. As you destroy the targets, they disable the timers. When all the targets are destroyed, all the timers are off except the one which activates the panel.

In related news, I have also made tut_01a more noob-friendly, and as soon as I finish up a few more things I'll upload it. I now understand how people were getting confused about how to leave the room with the 3rd JIP. I thought I'd made the hatch on the floor stay open when you press the button in cyberspace, but as it turns out, I hadn't, so that's fixed. There are also a few other tweaks which will make it more useful, including more dialogue to help players who get turned around.

Thanks again to everyone who has given me input as to where I should take this little adventure of mine. Definitely one hell of a way to relearn mapping, and, as is the case for much of your advice, to learn much of the proper mapping techniques for the first time.
Xaxu
PHAN
PHAN

Postby Neon Girl » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:44 pm

Xaxu wrote:Fourth, are you unable to see the ammo dispensers?

yeah, I couldn't see ammo dispensers either. I had an idea over the weekend, what if you divorced the cyber from the second part of the tut, and made a third part for it? Just an idea. :P Looking forward to the next release.
Neon Girl
PHAN
PHAN

Postby Smaug » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:24 pm

Xaxu wrote:Fifth, the reason the screen flickers is because I had to use a bastardized timer system to only enable it after the targets are destroyed, as I can find no way of doing checks on multiple triggers. If anyone knows of a way to do it, I would very much appreciate you filling me in, as currently I can find no way of making it wait until all targets are killed to activate the button, except for my current system: There is a timer set to .1 seconds for each target which disables the panel on trigger (every .1 seconds), and another one set to 1 second which activates the panel on trigger. As you destroy the targets, they disable the timers. When all the targets are destroyed, all the timers are off except the one which activates the panel.

Interesting workaround!

Use a math_counter.

In the object properties, name it and give it a maximum legal value equal to the amount of targets you have (let's say you have 12 targets, so max legal val will be 12).

In the math_counter's outputs, have it as: OnHitMax > TargetScreen > Enable. (where the target screen is your button)

Now, I assume the targets are physboxes or whatever, so what these should be set as is: OnBreak > Math_counter > Add > ***With a Parameter Override of*** 1.

Assuming you've set it up all right, every time you destroy a target, it'll add 1 to the math counter, when all are destroyed, it'll hit 12, which is the max legal value, and it'll turn the button on.

Also, yeah, no ammo dispensers.

Can't wait to check the next one out!

Smaug

Edit: Incase you're interested: http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Math_counter

Double Edit: On that same note, if you're gonna do the whole "Open a new firing range when first 3 targets are done", you can have each firing range with its own mathcounter set at max value of 3, which opens the next one. You might also wanna consider "OnGetValue" when 1.3 comes out, as Orangebox has this new output trigger, so you only have to use 1 for all of them again, so: OnGetValue > FiringRange2 > Open > With a Parameter Override of 3/6/9!

Food for thought!
Marvin the Paranoid Android dancing : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUT7pmTIdCo
Smaug

Postby Xaxu » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:05 pm

Good to know! I'll get Pakrat right one of these times.

As for your math_counter idea, that is brilliant. I knew there had to be a functional way to do it without my solution. Which, by the way, I've phased out in exchange for each target popping up after the previous is destroyed, but I'll remember it for next time. I didn't even think of checking out the math features.
Xaxu
PHAN
PHAN

PreviousNext

Return to Dystopia Custom Content